VoCE’s Winter Hair Tips:
Between windy weather, dry indoor air and hair flattening accessories, good hair days can be few and far between once winter rears its head. But a little preparation goes a long way in helping your hairstyle survive being smushed under a beanie and scarf. Try these quick tips for pretty, pulled together hair all winter long.
1. Dreading hat hair? Tuck your hair into a hooded coat instead. A hood will still protect your hair from the elements, but won’t smash down your style like a tight hat would.
2. Tuck your hair into the collar of your coat or scarf for that nonchalant, ‘I-didn’t-even-try-to-look-chic-but-I-do’ look,” or, “try a loose side braid to wear with hats and caps, leaving some soft pieces popping out of either side, framing your face.
3. If you have bangs, wear your beanie back a bit on your head to avoid flattening your fringe.
4. “Dull hair? No problem: Refresh and revive your hair with VoCE’ Refresh ME Dry Shampoo, no water or blow dry needed. Spray evenly through the root area of your hair working the dry areas from around 10cm away. For increased control, spray on a brush and work through the hair from roots to ends.
5. To refresh hat hair, throw your hair upside down and mist the dry shampoo at the roots, shake, and there you have it—instant, all over lift!”
6. To smooth static, place a small amount of VoCE’ Smooth ME Cream into your hands, emulsify and spread evenly through the hair. Can be used on damp or dry hair and great for controlling the frizzies or flyaways.
7. Moisturized hair is pretty hair! Switch to a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner regimen, like VoCE’ Hyrate IT Shampoo and Hydrate IT Conditioner, if your hair gets dry during the winter. A weekly deep-conditioning hair mask can also work wonders. VoCE’ Hydrating Hair MASK with its advanced technology naturally replenishes and seals in any lacking moisture.
VOCE’ HAIRCARE…………….WE OFFER SOLUTIONS TO ARTFUL HAIRDRESSING!